Why / Purpose:
To both inspire as well as allow for good knowledge transfer and possible translation of air quality project approaches across geographies:
We would like to curate the sharing of insights on worldwide air quality projects.
By means of short, meaningful case studies.
Case study element proposals: Which ones do you find meaningful, which ones would you add?
- meaningful cover photo of the project
- name of photographer, copyright / creative commons license information
- In which city / region / county has the project / intervention taken place?
- What has been the purpose of the project?
- How has this project purpose been achieved?
- How has the project involved citizens?
6.1 What have been citizen’s challenges/ fears/ reservation envisaged before joining the project?
6.2 If the challenges were solved, by what means?
- What type of data sources have been used?
- What positive environmental impact has resulted from the project?
- How can the positive impact of the project be proven?
- How has the project sustainably changed societal habits and/or regulatory practice?
- website of the project
- contact and Name a project contact person
Inquiry for you @everyone:
From your point of view: Which core elements should be included in the case studies and which core questions should be answered by the project participants?